Who are Solar Ambassadors?
- A statewide network of ISEA members that are proactively engaged with public and policy makers to increase awareness, understanding, support, and use of renewable energy technologies.
What do Solar Ambassadors do?
- Give Solar Presentations for libraries, local green groups, and other similar organizations.
- Host Solar Open House.
- Solar Open House consists of a tour of the Solar Ambassador's home solar system.
- Discuss solar system ownership with the public.
- Liaison to local media.
- Participate in ISEA lobbying efforts.
- Assist with ISEA events.
- Work exhibits that ISEA attends.
- Assist at ISEA sponsored events.
Meet our Solar Ambassadors and Tour their Installations:
To find a solar ambassador in your area and learn more about their solar installation, click here.
Requesting a presentation from a Solar Ambassador:
If your organization has interest in a presentation from a Solar Ambassador, please fill out this form.
Scheduled events are listed below: