Lisa Albrecht, ISEA Policy Committee Co-chair and Renewable Energy Specialist for Solar Service, Inc.,
Many thanks to the energetic and passionate attendees who came out in full force. Everyone did an amazing job educating lawmakers and advocating for the RPS.
By the Numbers:
• 63 Registrations (a 4x increase over 2012!)
• 11 Teams representing businesses and homes across the state
• 8 Senators/Representatives agreed to co-sponsor legislation immediately
• 15 additional lawmakers agreed to seriously consider co-sponsorship
• Re-motivated bill champions to continue to push the bill to be called to vote this session
• 60+ face to face conversations with law makers
• 30+ materials dropped off for those we missed
Dueling Energy Futures as seen at Solar Lobby Day
Solar enthusiasts and supporters attended the ISEA Legislative Solar Social the evening prior to Lobby Day at Maldaner’s Restaurant. Seven State legislators attended, including Senate President John Cullerton, many of the legislators took the opportunity to tour the solar array on the roof of Maldaner’s Restaurant.
THANK YOU TO OUR SOLAR LOBBY DAY SOCIAL SPONSORS!